Invitation of Online Transfer Applications from Teaching employees upto PGT and Non-teaching employees upto Assistant Section Officer for consideration of Annual Transfer
As per the instructions contained in KVS (HQ) Letter dated 25.05.2018 the details of all employees of this Vidyalaya has been added/generated in the KVS Transfer Login portal by this Office.
Before, filling up the online application form all the employees are requested to go through the employee user manual & transfer guidelines. A sample copy of transfer application form is also attached which can be filled for ready reference before feeding the data in online application form.
A copy of the Employee user manual, KVS Transfer Guidelines 2018, Calendar of activities for annual transfer 2018, subject code and post code, list of zone code, region code station code and kv code is attached for your information.
The following points may please be noted and adhered to :-
- The dates for filling up the online transfer application form by the employee is from 29th May to 07th June 2018, however it is advised to fill up the application form at the earliest to enable us to scrutiny, check, verify and approve your transfer application form, in the prescribed time.
- Please check your eligibility for request transfer as per para 9 of KVS transfer guidelines 2018.
- The Login User ID and password is sent to your email id
- The link for opening transfer application form is http://184.108.40.206
- Employees are at liberty to fill their transfer application online form from any location but time schedule to be strictly followed.
- Utmost caution and vigilance should be exercised at the time of filling the transfer application form as after submission of the transfer application form no request for any change in transfer application or correction/cancellation shall be entertained by KVS(HQ).
- As per KVS instructions, in case of those employees who are on long leave/out of country and not able to fill their transfer application form, in such situation the Principal/controlling office has to fill the Part A and B (Mandatory Part) except the Part-C which deals with the request transfer. Hence, no request for filling the Part-C will be entertained after the last date is over in any grounds.
- As per KVS instructions this year, the practice of uploading Medical Certificate, spouse declaration, children disability certificate and undertaking for exemption from displacement on the basis of child studying in Board class has been discontinued, however, the original certificates has to be submitted to the Principal for verification to allow the benefits to the employee. As such, the employees who are applying for the exemption on the aforesaid grounds has to submit the concerned certificate in Office for verification failing which the benefit will not be allowed.
- Tentative vacancies have been uploaded in KVS website for reference which may change at any time without any prior intimation.