REPORT ON CPR MEETING
DATE: 15/07/2017 TIME: 8:30 AM
- Parvinder Kaur officiating H.M initiated the meeting. She addressed the CPR’s of primary section.
- She requested the CPR’s to first of all to send their wards to school with proper Tiffin, pay attention towards their neatness, regularity and discipline.
- She appraised the CPR’s about the new system of examination based on Back to Basics. She reiterated the importance of reading habit which seems lacking with students.
- Hema Patil madam incharge of CPR spoke about giving correct contact numbers.
- Parents CPR’s insisted on making diary available to all students so that proper communication could be established.
- Vice-Principal Mr. Ganesh Indrale spoke to parents and assured them that diary for student would be soon made available. Till then they could continue with ‘Whats App’ and convey the message to class teacher. He also insisted not to change phone numbers frequently.
- One of the CPR’s requested all other parents to restrict their watching T.V in order to inculcate proper values in children.
- One of the CPR of STD X requested that lot of written work with very little time given. She requested that teachers give more time.
- One CPR of VII A insisted that teachers of SCIENCE and SST speaks in English and corporal punishment be avoided.
- Sujata Apte member of CPR meeting explained to CPR’s to spend time with their ward and take up studies at home also, as they put the entire onus on school alone.
- Vice-Principal Sir concluded the meeting by requesting the CPR’s to be aware about the short comings of their wards from the beginning itself meet the teacher concerned not after supplementary. He explained in details about the new exam system and compulsory passing.
- Hema Patil Proposed the vote of Thanks.